Add oil to your conditioner. Deep conditioning is beneficial for all hair types to deeply nourish the hair and scalp. It helps to reverse dryness and damage that may be caused by the chemicals or heat styling.
Use shampoo on the scalp only, and treat your hair to Hair Gro Therapy essential oil and towel dry them for a luscious mane, say experts.
* Use shampoo on the scalp only, not on the ends of your hair. Don’t scrub the ends; let the shampoo wash down in the shower. Massaging your scalp while you shampoo is a good way to detoxify the scalp and encourage blood circulation.
* Gently towel-dry the hair before applying conditioner. Make sure you towel-dry your hair after shampooing and before applying any conditioner. Excess water in your hair means the conditioner won’t get absorbed and as a result, the hair will not get the necessary moisture needed to keep it healthy and shiny. In case you’re short on time, without pulling on the strands just squeeze out excess water.
* Add oil to your conditioner. Deep conditioning is beneficial for all hair types to deeply nourish the hair and scalp. It helps to reverse dryness and damage that may be caused by the chemicals or heat styling.
Natural oils such as jojoba and coconut oil are natural deep conditioning agents. Both the oils soothe the scalp, as well as deeply moisturize the hair follicle for long-lasting shine. Add them to a regular conditioner to treat the hair on a weekly basis.
Use Hair Gro Therapy essential oil as it not only nourishes your hair but also help reduces stress, alleviates pain and fights skin infections. Mix a few drops diluted in suitable carrier oil.
Lavender oil helps to soothe the scalp and heal dry skin and hair. It has antimicrobial properties, and it can be used to combat bacterial and fungal disorders.
Rosemary oil is one of the top essential oils for hair thickness, growth and preventing dandruff. It is used to increase cellular metabolism, which stimulates hair growth and promotes healing.
Lemongrass essential oil works as an effective cleanser and deodorizer and also has healing properties. It can strengthen your hair follicles and soothe an irritated and itchy scalp.
Peppermint oil due to its powerful antiseptic properties helps to treat dandruff and lice. It can also stimulate the scalp. It works to boost the mood, energize the mind, and relieve tension and headaches.
Argan oil is considered one of the best carrier oils to make hair silkier, softer, and shinier. It is an ideal hair conditioner and can help to treat split ends and frizzy hair. Use a few drops of Lavender, Tea Tree and Rosemary in Argan Oil to ensure clean, smooth and lush locks.
* Turn down the temperature. Taking a very hot shower can damage your hair, just like using a blow dryer can. Use cooler water when rinsing out shampoo and conditioner, as heat can counteract the nourishment the conditioner has just given your hair. Cool water also makes hair look shinier.
* Brush your hair before shampooing to remove any residue and detangle your hair. When the hair is soaking wet, it is weaker, fragile and more prone to breakage. Use a wide-tooth comb on your wet hair, don’t brush it. Always brush from the bottom and work up, brushing from the roots causes damage
* When your hair is still a little damp, twist it up into a bun, leave it as is for an hour, and once you have taken the bun out, your hair should look naturally wavy or curly. You can also try to braid your hair to give it a natural curl.
Hair Gro Therapy Essential Oil has oils like Rosemary, Lavender, Almond, Olive, Wheat Germ as part of its ingredients that makes the hair strong, prevents hair loss, regrows hair and makes the hair shiny and soft.
Buy Hair Gro Therapy Essential Oil by clicking on the image below.